The Student News Site of Sacramento City College

The Express

The Express

The Express

Meet your Express editors: Jason Reed, Sports Editor

Photo by: Ryan Middleton | Staff Photographer | [email protected]

For the fall 2018 semester Sacramento City College welcomes Jason Reed as its newest sports editor of the Express.

This is Reed’s second semester attending City College and working on The Express.

Mississippi-born and Bakersfield-raised, the 26-year-old Reed transferred to City College in the spring of 2018 to pursue a career in journalism.

An aspiring journalist, when Reed isn’t handling duties on The Express he is furthering his craft working as a news assistant at KCRA 3 — having spent significant time working under Sacramento sports broadcasting legend Del Rogers.
Erectile dysfunction is of the most ordinary sexual concern & there we don t find any rationale to get embarrass. india tadalafil online There is india sildenafil no other way. Online stores deliver herbal pills straight to your doorstep cipla cialis generika free of cost. There has been generic cialis some reported success with the Von Dutch line of clothing and accessories, Christian Audigier made the Ed Hardy fashion line an immediate global sensation by marketing the products to celebrities including Madona and Britney Spears and opening shops in high-end fashion locations all over the world.
Reed loves sports and carries Panther pride home with him when he roots for his favorite NFL team, the Carolina Panthers.

With plans to attend Sacramento State University in the spring of 2019, Reed said he plans to leave his mark on The Express by “running great and efficient sports stories for our readers on campus.”

[simple-author-box]