Café carps!

burgerEvery weekday, students sit in the café and eat while preparing for classes. Some of the food is good, and some not as tasty. Now, students tell The Express their thoughts on the fares found in the cafeteria—good and bad.

On campus word gets around how appetizing some of the food is. Some students say a few of the food items taste old and stale, like the sushi that sits out in the container all day until closing. The burritos and sandwiches are nothing to write home about either, some students say.

“It never seems fresh,” says Brittany Colon, business management major.
    The main function of this ingredient is dilatingthe vessels so that blood can buy cipla tadalafil flow in. This information can viagra online canada be taken just by check medical history of the patient. 3. Effective and cheap Kamagra is easily discount cialis canada available at any authorized medical pharmacy. A new user should go with the treatment, he should also be familiar with some important points that should be considered for precaution purpose: Do not take the medicine without prescription Do not increase or overdose the medicine at any cost Check expiry date on the pack before taking your first tablet Do not gulp the medicine with drugs that in include nitrate Get medical assistance in case of. buy sildenafil tablets While many students choose pizza and fruit cups, and students who follow particularly healthy habits might enjoy the salad wraps and sandwiches. The burgers, burritos, and fries are other tasty options for those who aren’t as health conscious.

Don’t expect a price break in the café, though. Off campus, the regular size Brisk costs only $1, but in the cafe the small size Brisk costs almost $2. Other drinks like Rockstar Energy drinks, or the Naked smoothie drinks are almost $1.50 more than the average price at the other local stores.

“It’s too much,” says Edwin Terrell, kinesiology major. “I would expect the college café would have regular prices like other stores, instead [the prices are] doubled.”