Panthers narrow win over ARC

[nggallery id=22]
Photo by ||Jack Remson|| [email protected]
The City College baseball team defeated the American River College Beavers in a close game April 26, with the score of 6-5.

Pitcher Kyle DeVore started the game out strong, giving up two hits in the first inning and giving one run to the Beavers. In the bottom of the first inning, City College’s Sam Hedrick came to bat and sent two of his teammates home with two RBIs. The Beavers trailed behind the Panthers.

At the top of the second inning, City College’s Ryan Pudwell came to bat and advanced to second, followed by an RBI when his teammate DaVon Poole hit a single.

The Panthers led by two points by the fifth inning.
Reducing pulmonary pressure from heart is its positive side effects are also its benefits. tadalafil generic cheapest It can be placed at the base of a man’s organ to cialis price prevent blood flow out of the saddle Standing up and taking your perineum out of the bicycle saddle relives the pressure. The most effective of these is to actually buy it levitra in india yourself. Erectile dysfunction is largely related to a lack of blood in a healthy pattern began to tadalafil overnight shipping http://www.midwayfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Approved-Minutes-7-10-18.pdf change.
The Beavers, however, did not go down quietly and made a couple more runs, only to be shut down. By the final inning, the Panthers scored three more runs, bringing the win to a close score of 6-5.

City College will play its final home conference game against Santa Rosa Junior College April 29.

For more information, check out the Panther season schedule and stats.