The Student News Site of Sacramento City College

The Express

The Express

The Express

Fabulosity in red

City College hosted the first Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transsexual Los Rios District Conference. Following the conference, members of the City College Queer Straight Alliance club organized ‘Fabulosity in Red,’ a talent show featuring students from the district’s colleges.

QSA Club adviser Natascha Storms said the show has been anticipated by the club’s members since the beginning of the fall semester.

“A lot of [queer] students find their self expression in art, especially in high school when it’s not really okay to be out,” Storms said.

More than 100 students met in the student center March 16 to attend the first LGBT conference meant to promote openness, awareness and understanding of the LGBT community. Photo By || Jeff Rawlinson || jsrawlin@gmail.com
More than 100 students met in the student center March 16 to attend the first LGBT conference meant to promote openness, awareness and understanding of the LGBT community. Jeff Rawlinson | [email protected]

Several experts have come up with innumerable solutions and formula e. buy generic tadalafil Even if there are medicines which cure the problem in a very effective and online pharmacy tadalafil quick manner. Ignoring it will only lead to more problems which no one wants to face. levitra samples valsonindia.com prices levitra It will bring those young days back, when you loved outing.

Manny Heart performs a solo modern dance, which he said was inspired by the rain and appropriate for the weather on March 16. Kate Paloy | [email protected]

Alexander Martinez lays his head on the shoulder of Heriberto Picazo during their performance at the talent show. Kate Paloy | [email protected]
City College student April Walker, known onstage as Spacewalker, played acoustic guitar and sang. Kate Paloy | [email protected]

Matt Rodriguez, 19, entertains the crowd during intermission, playing a variety of music including songs from the Titanic soundtrack. Kate Paloy | [email protected]

Donate to The Express

Your donation will support the student journalists of Sacramento City College. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.