The Student News Site of Sacramento City College

The Express

The Express

The Express

Cross Country freshman making it to the top

SPORTS_RUNNER_1_ONLINE
Arturo Arriaga closes in on the finish line to win first place. Photo Courtesy of Marisa Avendano

In high school he was just your average guy. He went to school, did homework and played sports. He was the shy one who didn’t really talk much and was always getting sick. But there is one thing that separates Arturo Arriaga from the rest of his teammates on the City College cross country team—winning races.

With the season almost over, Arriaga has already won three races: the Wolverine Invitational, the Mills Invitational and the Santa Clara Invitational.

“I feel good about winning,” said Arriaga. “I ran smart and followed what coach told me.”

He has also been ranked the No. 1 runner for the team all season long.

“I am very satisfied,” said Arriaga. “I have put in a lot of effort throughout the season to get to where I am.”

Arriaga made the All NorCal team by placing twelfth at the NorCal Championships.
During this time, tadalafil 20mg españa he saw an advertisement of Deemark Shakti Prash. generic sildenafil india The secret of slowing down aging process may be no further away than your next meal. It discards the low blood inflow task performed by PDE5 and replaces this problem by using viagra pfizer online 4T Plus capsules, and Mast Mood oil. Many other erectile dysfunction drugs viagra tablet price available such as Kamagra to treat ED related problems in men.
After graduating from City College, Arriaga’s plan is to continue to run.

“I want to get signed and continue to run for a Division I university,” said Arriaga. “Then hopefully I can turn pro.”

“There are all ready four-year university’s looking at him,” said coach Marisa Avendano. “And he’s only a freshman.”

In his free time, Arriaga likes to hang out with his friends, go to the club and sleep.

Arriaga is not just an average guy anymore; he’s coming out on top.

“Arturo is a tough competitor with a great work ethic,” said Avendano. “He has made huge improvements this season, but has his best days ahead of him.”

Donate to The Express

Your donation will support the student journalists of Sacramento City College. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.