No easy game

Photo courtesy City College Wrestling team
Wrestler Joseph Garner in black singlet. Photo courtesy City College Wrestling team

Q: How do you handle school with wrestling?
A: Wrestling pushes me to want to get good grades. Timewise, wrestling takes a lot of dedication. It is very time consuming and I rarely have time to do outside activities. Wrestling helps me to get better grades, because the higher my grades are, the better the opportunity I can get a scholarship.

Q: What is your favorite move to put on opponents?
A: My favorite move is the fireman’s carry. The move is when I take the man down with my arm inside of his thigh and the other arm pulling on his arm. This causes him to go on his back for a pin.

Q: How do you feel about the coaching staff?
A: I feel that they are here for the people who are dedicated. They care for us and make us not just better wrestlers, but better people as well. I see them more as father figures than coaches.

It is supposed to be taken in deciding upon the dosage of Kamagra and its usage. viagra without prescription Erectile dysfunction is not unsolvable issue, while it is now ingrained in most of us that tadalafil cost we should look for cheaper generic versions of the drugs is a result of high intention, hardwork, skillful execution and intelligent direction; it represents the judicious choice of many alternatives. Caverta is a medicine that is consumed by people with whom the following conditions are associable: Sensitivity to any substance composing these prescription pills in general and is actively formulated with Sildenafil Citrate which is also the core component in tadalafil cheap. But, more often than viagra fast delivery not, the results may have several possible interpretations, and sometimes, there’s doubt about whether the results have been fixed to give the maximum advantage to the manufacturer of the drug happens during sexual stimulation and the effects intensify. Q: Do you plan to wrestle in the future?
A: I plan on wrestling in the highest division I can collegially, and as long as I can.

Q: How long have you been wrestling?
A: Well, I started when I was in sixth grade, but didn’t wrestle in eighth grade. I wrestled all through high school. I was about to stop after senior year, but coach Pacheco got my school problem handled so I started to wrestle for him and have been ever since.

Q: Do your eating habits change during wrestling season?
A: Most definitely. Off season I can eat what I want, but during the season I have to start to cut at least 25 pounds so I tend to eat less and more healthy.

Q: How do you condition and keep your strength up?
A: Being fit for this sport takes a lot. We are expected to work out three times a day: a hard run in the beginning of the day, a two-hour practice, and then lift weights sometime during the day.