Final fall semester open observatory Dec. 7

A telescope from the City College Observatory.
The City College Observatory is located on top of Rodda South. Photo courtesy of Physics professor Forrest Newman

City College astronomy professor Liam McDaid, is hosting the last public observatory viewing of the fall semester Dec. 7.

According to McDaid, even with the lights of nearby downtown, deep sky objects such as nebulas and galaxies can often be seen, as well as planets.

Stargazers should be able to view Jupiter, Uranus and the Pleiades star cluster, which is one of the nearest clusters to earth and appears in the constellation of Taurus, according to Wikipedia.

The observatory, which is primarily used for astronomy students, is located on the roof of Rodda South and can be accessed by the public from the southeastern staircase. It is usually open to the public on the first Friday of each month from September to May (except January), according to the SCC Observatory webpage.
The internal metal pressure tadalafil india 20mg of the rat race of the current age and the tiresome works all over the day makes a person impotent. One reputable buy sildenafil india company to research is . One of the greatest inventions in this regard is the functional medicine which makes your body more functional viagra price then the usual course. This works in the same way that the look at here now cheap cialis brand is working.
Open observatory will begin at 7 p.m. with a presentation and a look through the main telescope (weather permitting).

The event is free for adults and children over the age of 6. Students hoping to attend should call (916) 558-2493 by 6 p.m. to make sure the weather is clear enough to view the night sky.

More information is available by contacting Liam McDaid at the phone number above or by email at [email protected] or by visiting www.wserver.scc.losrios.edu/~sah/physics/physics3.htm.