Sacramento also conducts other Farmer’s Markets around the city. Listed below is information on the various markets conducted locally:
- Fremont Park, 16th & P St.: every Tuesday through Sept. 29, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Cesar Chavez Park 10th & J St.: every Wednesday through Oct. 28 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Capitol Mall, 6th & Capitol: every Thursday through Sept. 24 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Midtown, 20th & J St.: every Saturday from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- 8th & W St. (Under Freeway) 8 a.m. – Noon Sunday
Video done by Elizabeth Ramirez and Christopher Williams.